Document Header on Lateral Side of Sheet

OrlandoCity

Hello,

I looking to create a standard header for my team's documentation process and we will be 3-hole punching our documents and placing into a binder.

For worksheets that print in "Portrait", this is no problem as we put the header at the top and then the three hole punch goes on the left side of that sheet.

However, when I print sheets that are in "Landscape", I would turn the page 90 degrees to the left, 3 hole punch, and place it in the binder. The issue is, the 3 holes (from the punch) then go right through my header.

Is there a way, that I can place the "header" on the lateral side of the "landscape" sheets, so that when I turn the page 90 degrees to place it into the binder, the new "top" of the page (which was formerly the lateral side before i rotated 90 degrees) has the heading I desire?

My team has heavy responsibility for documentation and I want to clean this up, so I'd like to create a standard header and be able to see it at the top of each page in the binder, whether portrait or landscape.

Thank you,

-Chris

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
maybe alter the page margins for landscape pages so the hole punch misses the header............

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMES KECULAH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back