Don't you guys get tired of Excel?

xenou

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
I'm still enthusiastic about visicalc ... :)

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple

Eric W

MrExcel MVP
Quattro Pro for me! I may still have some install disks somewhere . . . 🤔

MARK858

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
Quattro Pro for me! I may still have some install disks somewhere . . . 🤔
I just hope then that you never get the urge to change MS Office for WordPerfect Office :ROFLMAO:

Eric W

MrExcel MVP
Back in the day, I preferred both WordPerfect and Quattro Pro, when they were separate companies. WordPerfect Corp. eventually bought Quattro Pro in an effort to make a full office suite to compete with Microsoft. But the first few years were quite rocky, and the components did not mesh well at all. WordPerfect eventually got it right, but by then, the market had moved on. (With some questionable tactics by Microsoft, depending on whose story you believe.) But no, after using MS Office for 25 years or so, I don't have any real desire to go back. But I did install WordPerfect on my mother's computer, and she still uses it! I hope her computer lasts, because there's no way I can try to get her to switch at this point.

Richard U

I have been using Excel for 30 years now (WOW!) and it has been the hub of my professional experience. Every day I learn something new. I have used it for everything from the mundane, to a platform for a major newspaper to publish print and online editions (Hint, the newspaper is named after a street in the NYC financial district).

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jortronm

This Week's Hot Topics