Don't you guys get tired of Excel?

I'm still enthusiastic about visicalc ... :)

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Quattro Pro for me! I may still have some install disks somewhere . . . ?

Quattro Pro for me! I may still have some install disks somewhere . . . ?
I just hope then that you never get the urge to change MS Office for WordPerfect Office :ROFLMAO:

Back in the day, I preferred both WordPerfect and Quattro Pro, when they were separate companies. WordPerfect Corp. eventually bought Quattro Pro in an effort to make a full office suite to compete with Microsoft. But the first few years were quite rocky, and the components did not mesh well at all. WordPerfect eventually got it right, but by then, the market had moved on. (With some questionable tactics by Microsoft, depending on whose story you believe.) But no, after using MS Office for 25 years or so, I don't have any real desire to go back. But I did install WordPerfect on my mother's computer, and she still uses it! I hope her computer lasts, because there's no way I can try to get her to switch at this point.

I have been using Excel for 30 years now (WOW!) and it has been the hub of my professional experience. Every day I learn something new. I have used it for everything from the mundane, to a platform for a major newspaper to publish print and online editions (Hint, the newspaper is named after a street in the NYC financial district).

I just like to explore all the functions of excel and be the best at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vmanchoppy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back