Dropdown Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahargrave473520

Office Version
  1. 2019
To anyone that knows all about excel dropdown Box and how to merge to data info's into one dropdown box where you can select a list of names that you want to select and click on it. Plus the last person that post a responds said with an attitude stating "I do not know what your question is? End quite. Which the question was right in front of there face and did not want to understand. My friend was highly insulted by this last responder. So What I need is to get this two worksheet to be merge into one dropdown list.

ATTN To: Thomas Spirling. I'm also including a picture along with the excel file over to those who can help me with this and to also put the details on a open worksheet that states what it was done and how you did it and how you done it as well. I know you may think as in WHAT! But rest for sure this is what I want from whomever can help me and whoever helps me first will be the first one to be blessed by me. And will be spreading the word how good and how nice you were to me and to my friend in helping me to help him with his problem to the question that he was seeking of. All I asked is to have someone that could solve this type of quote of a question to his problem so that he can move on and continue on with the file that he wanted to with the file etc.
So here it is the two files. One is the Picture and the other one is the excel file itself where the to worksheet names are at on the excel file name. Below.

Thank You!
Alan Hargrave

Fr: Tehachapi, CA

P.S. Click on the link where it say Picture of the file below to view the picture of the file that I was trying to send to you below and the other link of the excel file to where the problem is at then once you solve it you can send a copy of the file to my friend Thomas Spirling so that he will know what you did to get it to work. All I asked is for you to try with no questioning to how and why or saying I do not understand phrase. He had enough with people being rude to him on the daily bases. If you could do this for my friend I will be very happy that you did thank you and God thanks you.

God Bless!
Alan!

NO REPETITION DROP DOWN & SEARCHABLE DROP DOWN.xlsb
NO REPETITION DROP DOWN & SEARCHABLE DROP DOWN (Excel File)

Picture of the file
NO REPETITION DROP DOWN & SEARCHABLE DROP DOWN ( Picture )

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitsomani

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back