Dump Userform.Textbox.Text straight into VBA without referencing cells

Alphaboss7

Is there any way to dump the text within a userform textbox straight into the line of code I need it for, without referencing some cell on the spreadsheet?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.

Rick Rothstein

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Is there any way to dump the text within a userform textbox straight into the line of code I need it for, without referencing some cell on the spreadsheet?
Yes, I believe so, but you are going to have to provide more information before we can tell you how to do it. What is the name of the UserForm? What is the name of the TextBox? What is the line of code you want to put it "straight into"? Where within that line of code did you need it to go?

Alphaboss7

Actually, I figured it out but I do have other questions. I'm trying to create a userform that allows the user to find and select an attachment to be sent in an email.

Ex:

In the dropdown I would like to include a couple commonly used attachments and then an option to browse for others in the File Explorer.

Is this possible?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlainCar

This Week's Hot Topics