Duplicate values in Pivot table filter

Excelmax1

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
I´ve a problem with one of my pivot table. I can´t really post the excel since it contains sensitive information but i´ve attached an image of the problem.

The problem is that dates from my raw-data sheet is displayed twice in my pivot filter section. There is 10 cells with information but 20 visable in the filter section, and its the exact same date but with two different formatting.

I can´t reproduce the problem in a blank new document but I can reproduce it in a new pivot table in the same document.
I´ve tried replacing the raw-data, automatically, manually writing in the dates, using text to columns function but nothing works. I do have 4 other pivot table, in the same document thats working as intended but they aren´t referring to "Close Date". I have also tried pasting the raw-data from my existing document into a brand new but I can´t reproduce the problem that way either.

I´m out of ideas of where the problem is. Do you have any suggestions of where to look?

//Thanks

Attachments

• 1668678524902.png
    1668678524902.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Somehow solved it by removing "cache", which apparently is thing in a pivot table, by unchecking this box
1668688563188.png

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back