elgringo56

Within my macro I have the following command:

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="elgringo56@prodigy.net.mx", Subject:="Testing"

This does send the mail, however, When it does, I get a box up that says "A program is attempting to send the following e-mail on your behalf:" This is followed by a "To: Box" and a "Subject: box". My problem is this: The subject box does contain the Subject that I specified, however the To: box has nothing in it. I would like the address the mail is going to to show up in the To: Box so the operator knows that the e-mail is going to the right place. Any ideas?

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Hey Hi Ya Mexico

Not an answer as such but Jack has a excel sheet that watse email BULK or single, i will not sed to many as it can spam also i sent 1000 error free all text of cause and subjec line body text and email recipiant was differnt [hitch free] i stole if of the net MANY years back, now y company use Jacks edited version the source code is there also, and is simple to use, my IT dept even use it!

Of cause my friends ONLY are welcome so its not abused, you can emagin easy to flood someones inbox with in seconds, and as a friend Jack extends this to you !

Let me know, this code is heavy but will give all you want, and the trip to fool Outlook that no emails were sent i have removed so its not -dirty- but auditable just as things should be.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back