E-mailing from Excel

keyevents

Hi,

is there a way to have a list of emails in an excel document and directly email the entire list without setting up a group list in Outlook? This list will need to be updated frequently and to have to update more than one-list will be too much work. Since I can email one address directly from the spreadsheet, then it seems only natural that I can email the whole list at once as well. Also, this will need to be blind cc'd to them as well. Any help you have is completely appreciated.

Sorry if this is a trivial question, but I couldn't find the answers in any books or tutorials.

Melissa
Key Events
melissab@keyevents.com

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Hi to answer your question YES this can be done, but sadly im not going to be very helpful, im not being nasty, and please stick with me and read on.

You will need a buld emailer designed and coded in excel i have two, but i will never email theres i have sent 2000 seperat emails in 7 minutes thats able to SPAM,, so now you see, also the BCC trick is easy enough, but be careul Outlook has limits some companys have HIT levels like no more that 15 in one feed, thus my single transmission comments.

What i would suggest ???? Well im not going to tell you but what i will say is i got mine many years ago about 1997 / 8 and it came from the internet.

Please understand its not i dont trust you, but someone will abuse it, my company ICT dept even use an adapted version i did from them, if you need more assistance EMAIL or PM me i would rather chew this over off line

Take care Jack

Upvote 0
go into 'Tools'-->'Macros'-->'Visual BAsic Editor'

Insert a new module
double click on it and paste this code in it

Sub email()
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show arg1:=Range("A1:A100").Value
End Sub

Then you must go to 'tools'-->'references' and check the box 'microsoft outlook 9.0 object library'.

the range stated ("A1:A100") must be changed to what range you have.

then close the visual basic window, insert a form button onto the spreadsheet and assign the newly created macro to it and your done!!!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back