Easier way to do running cumulative

worjalken

Hi all,

I posted a while ago about a spreadsheet I created for work.

It has plan and actuals for each day and a running cumulative and plan vs actual at the end.

I'm currently trying to do a running cumulative. I can get the basic to work, but I need it to have two different possibilities for each day. Before production has been entered for the current day I only want it to show the weeks results upto the previous night. After production has been entered I want it to show the weeks results including that day.

=IF(AND(TODAY()=$B$1,$J$36=0),<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">0,IF(TODAY()=$B$1,I3,IF(AND(<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">TODAY()=$B$1+1,$Q$36=0),I3,IF(<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">TODAY()=$B$1+1,I3+P3,IF(AND(<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">TODAY()=$B$1+2,$X$36=0),I3+P3,<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">IF(TODAY()=$B$1+2,I3+P3+W3,IF(<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">AND(TODAY()=$B$1+3,$AE$36=0),<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">I3+P3+W3,IF(TODAY()=$B$1+3,I3+<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">P3+W3+AD3,IF(AND(TODAY()=$B$1+<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">4,$AL$36=0),I3+P3+W3+AD3,IF(<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">TODAY()=$B$1+4,I3+P3+W3+AD3+<wbr style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px;">AK3)

This is what I have so far but I've ran into the problem that I've tried to nest too many IF and AND statements. I'm sure their is an easier way to do this, but I have very limited excel knowledge that I've been self teaching since I started this project.
B1 is the first day of the week.

Any more information required let me know.

Thank you.

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back