Edit and correct the code

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
JohnnyL,
I have tested more than 50 different data and all the data worked and got the mismatches perfectly. Please run the code in this workbook and check why this data is not shifting the matched and mismatched data to the respective sheets. This is the only data where this application is not working.
I noticed that there are some 0 values in columns G, H and I maybe due to which the issue. After speaking and understanding from an expert, I learnt that there may or may not be 0 value invoices in some cases which are not required to match. Also there are invoices where Supply Attract Reverse Charge and they are mentioned as Yes, in the 2B sheet. These too are not required to match. I have explained briefly in the workbook the changes to be made in the code for the code to work in all kind of data. Please help me to edit and correct the code.
Code to edit.xlsm

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
This shall probably be the answer to some question, or may be a private message to JohnnyL, but it appeared on a forum as separate thread ...

Upvote 0
This shall probably be the answer to some question, or may be a private message to JohnnyL, but it appeared on a forum as separate thread ...
Most of this code was written and shared by JohnnyL. As I am facing some issues and upgrading the code, I have posted the query in his name as he knows my requirement. I wanted to update the code at a few places. That is why I have posted this in a separate thread. I have been working on this code for more than 6 months now and it may take another 6 months to complete it. As and when I face a new issue I post the query in a new thread.
I would really appreciate anyone who is able to help me.

Upvote 0
That's not how the forum works. I've edited your thread title to remove the member's name.

Upvote 0
That's not how the forum works. I've edited your thread title to remove the member's name.
Thanks for the update. Next time I will avoid mentioning any name. Sorry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@RAJESH1960, what you are asking for is going to require redoing a lot of the code. You should also include expected result pages.

Upvote 0
I am thinking of filtering the ‘Portal’ sheet for the ‘Yes’ / ‘Y’ value rows into an array & then write those rows, along with the same for the k:m columns that are all = 0 into an array & write those rows, but as I said, I will need to see what you expect the sheets to look like when finished.

Upvote 0
Yes. JohnnyL. The final result is going to be more precise after I share a few more formulas to be converted into code. Give me a day's time. I will share a new workbook with a detailed list of changes required in the code, step by step and share with you the expected result too.

Upvote 0
Hello JohnnyL, I have shared some of the minor issues I am facing right now with this workbook. By the time you correct them, hopefully, I will be ready with some formulas which need to be converted to code and added in the code.
2. Code to edit.xlsm

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiz11713

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back