Editing a post

It does seem to be an issue with Chrome as I just posted an answer to a thread where all the VBA ended up showing on one line. I then did a test post in IE and it showed up fine. At least I'm able to edit them now so as they look okay but don't fancy having to do that with more than a couple of lines of code.

Dom

Thanks. (I've had that happen to me often at Ozgrid when I copy and paste a previous code entry if I don't pass it through the VBE in between, so though it might be the same issue)

Also happens on Firefox. It'd take borders along with it. So I started "scrubbing" my code on NotePad before posting here! Looks like Text Editors / VBE removes "formatting" noise.

Still having this problem. Copying code from VBE to posts and entering any other text directly.

Dom

Still having this problem. Does anyone know if it's due to the forum upgrade or something gone srewy at my end?

Dom

I'm using Chrome and haven't had the issue here. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a problem your end though - might just be a specific set of circumstances required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbone Mathonsi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back