Email multiple reports to specific addresses

Noddy13

Hello,

I need to email out a list of individual reports to specific addresses.

The reports are located in C:reports and all have the same naming convention. Below is an eg of the spreadsheet and the data.

Paste starts from A1

AssetNameDriver emailManager email1Manager email2Manager email3Manager email4Manager email5CCdMy emailReport name
NAME 10name1@company1.comname@hotmail.comname2@company1.comname3@company1.comname4@company1.comEmail2@company1.comReport (NEW) - NAME 10- August 2019 Driver Conversation Report
NAME 11name1@company1.comname@hotmail.comname2@company1.comname3@company1.comname4@company1.comEmail2@company1.comReport (NEW) - NAME 11- August 2019 Driver Conversation Report
NAME 12name1@company1.comname@hotmail.comname2@company1.comname4@company1.comEmail2@company1.comReport (NEW) - NAME 12- August 2019 Driver Conversation Report
NAME 13name1@company1.comname@hotmail.comname2@company1.comname4@company1.comEmail2@company1.comReport (NEW) - NAME 13- August 2019 Driver Conversation Report
NAME 14name1@company1.comname@hotmail.comname3@company1.comname2@company1.comname4@company1.comEmail2@company1.comReport (NEW) - NAME 14- August 2019 Driver Conversation Report

<tbody>
</tbody>

I am OK at inserting the subject and text into the macro for the email but am struggling working out how to reference each report against all of the required emails addresses.

TIA

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hi Noddy,
could you please post the code you created, that makes helping you a lot easier.
Thanks,
Koen

Upvote 0
Hello Koen,

I have given up on the code and moved to a formula as this now looks like a one off exercise rather than an one going one as first thought. I am having issues with it though. I have come up with

=HYPERLINK("mailto:"&B2&";"&C2&";"&D2&";"&E2&";"&F2&";"&G2&"?subject="&L2&"-"&A2&"&Body="&L2&"-"&A2&"%0A%0A"&L3&"",A2)

Where B2:G2 and email addresses, A2 is text and L2:L8 and also text. I get the #value error when I try to add any more to the formula.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmarick

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back