Emailing individual sheets to email(s) listed on sheet

oxidizer

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good morning,

I have read through various other threads asking this same question but none seem to check all the boxes I'm looking for. I have a workbook that is updated daily using numbers from another workbook. There are roughly twenty sheets and each of these sheets needs to be sent to different people daily. From another thread, I found this website which is very close to what I need, but instead of sending as an excel format, I'd like it as a PDF or text. One difference from the website example is that some sheets have multiple emails that a copy is to be sent to.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to automate this as the current method involves printing the entire workbook and emailing them from a copier.

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Thank you for your reply. I am slowly trying to implement this when I get free time. One question I had was the macro that pulls the email from a certain cell (A1 with his code), only allows me to use one email address. Some of these sheets are mailed to multiple people. I have tried typing multiple address like this email@address.com; email2@address.com using a semi-colon like Outlook would use with multiple address, but Excel ends up combining them and only recognizes the first address. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Hi

If you are putting multiple addresses in one cell separated by ; there's no reason it shouldn't work.

Code:
'A1 contains:

dave@yahoo.com; fred@yahoo.com; john@yahoo.com

strTo = Range("A1").Value

If you are trying to get them from multiple cells you would use a loop:

Code:
Set rng = Range(Range("A1"), Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))

For Each cell In rng

strToo = cell.Value & "; " & strToo

Next

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back