End Time Per Product Quantity to make + breaks

mjacquot82

As i am sure it is said in many posts, i have looked and tried but still can't figure it out.

I am trying to automate the following.

Product #1 to make = 32 300 pcs
Product # 2 to make = 35 160 pcs
Product # 3 to make = 21 873 pcs

It takes 8500 pcs to fill one truck, how many trucks will it require and what will the end time be for all the product #'s ( So # of trucks needed, and what time will production move from #1 to #2 ).

This is over 2 production shifts, one starting at @ 4:15 with a 30 minute break @ 8:50am and shift ending @ 12:45pm. Second shift starts @ 1:30 pm with 30 minute break @ 5:45pm with shift ending @ 9:45 pm.

I know how to calculate the basic, like how many hours are needed for each product and i know how do it all manually. But trying to enter it all in excel is beyond me !

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to be more efficient and save time.

A bonus would be being able to figure out what time would the supplies need to leave the warehouse if they are needed 30 minutes before production starts at the production plant. So example would be if they are 3 hours away ( this would vary ) and needed for 4:15 they would need to leave warehouse @ 12:45 am.

Thank you !

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back