Entries close Friday! Last chance to register!

ModelOff

Registrations for 2014 World Financial Modeling Championships close Friday 5pm NY time.

The World's Ultimate Finance Contest starts Saturday around the world with a 2-hour online challenge. Test your Excel and modeling skills against colleagues and peers - set yourself the goal of reaching Round 2, Gold Class (Top 10%) or even the New York World Finals. There's a challenge for everyone.

ModelOff is for:
ANYONE: Professionals & Students
ANYWHERE: Accessible around the world (90+ countries)
ANY LEVEL: Analysts, Managers, CFOs, etc.

All you need is an internet connection, some decent Excel/VBA skills, and a knowledge of how models are built and can be used. Particularly suitable for people with a finance/banking/accounting/quant/actuarial background.

For all contest details + to register, visit modeloff.com
Entry is $30USD for Professionals; $20USD for Students

Email matt@modeloff.com with any questions.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellakim00

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...