Error in a Formula when porting it to a new sheet/document

Schnezler

Hi,

I encountered a problem today that I'm not able to solve.
I made an INDEX MATCH function, the problem now is, it is working on my Laptop, but if i transfer it to the Computer at work i get a heck load of errors. At work I'm trying to pull information from a sheet on a server to my own sheet so I don't have to do this by hand. I tried a lot but I always encountered an error and couldnt get it to work.(What the function basically does is to look for a certain name i provided and get the numbers for that name)

=INDEX(INDIRECT("[Planungstool.xlsm]PERSONALPLANUNG!"&ADRESS(9;3165+4*((COLUMN(A1)-1)/2))&":"&ADRESS(384;3165+4*((SPALTE(A1)-1)/2)));MATCH($A12;INDIRECT("[Planungstool.xlsm]PERSONALPLANUNG!"&ADRESS(9;3164+4*((COLUMN(A1)-1)/2))&":"&ADRESS(384;3164+4*((COLUMN(A1)-1)/2)));0))

That is the Formula which is not working. It either gives me an eroor at ADRESS or somewhere in the name of the document. (It doesnt give me an error and is working fine when i use it on my Laptop.... it does though if i port it to the PC and change the lokation where it is looking. Planungstool changes to Planungstoll_L2342_4 5 54423_new , but that shouldn't be a problem or is it?
Any ideas?
Thx for any help
Joel

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excela2z

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back