Error Message when opening a workbook

roc_ent

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I have been creating a 24 page workbook for simple accounting for a non profit group. I've updated the pages and used the "Save As" option from books volume 1 (initial) to volume 5. Now when I try and open my volume 5 I get a long list of error and it asked me if I want to correct them yes or no. I've click on the yes option, but still every time I open the same message comes up. I'm not sure how to upload a picture of it or even if I can up load one.

I've pasted a picture of the error message on another website that I've created at mssatbay.ca which is a scholarship award website. If you could take a look at this link, it will lead you right to the picture. http://www.mssatbay.ca/special-friends.html if you would rather not use links, the website is www.mssatbay.ca the location of the error pop up is under the BOD and Friends tab then a sub link to special friends.

Thanks in advance for your opinion of how I can fix this.

Bob

I was able to get the error code on notebook. Here is what it looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>

-<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main">

<logFileName>error361280_01.xml</logFileName>

<summary>Errors were detected in file 'C:\Users\Owner\Documents\ONIWG\New Ledger Unused 5.xlsx'</summary>

-<repairedRecords>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet4.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet6.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet8.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet10.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet12.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet14.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet16.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet18.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet20.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet22.xml part</repairedRecord>

<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: View from /xl/worksheets/sheet24.xml part</repairedRecord>

</repairedRecords>

</recoveryLog>

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back