error opening forms on other machines

orsm6

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all - I built a sheet that contains userforms. the forms has button that loads the monthview control (as a date picker). when other people try to click on the date picker button (command button that calls month view form) they get an error message: could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine.

is there an easy fix that can resolve this for any user (hopefully without having to make changes to resources etc)......

otherwise is there a better date picker that could be used that would work regardless of who opens it?

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
As far as I know the build-in date picker in 32-bit Excel is not in the 64-bit Excel. It cannot work on the 64-bit Excel.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think both are xlam. Ron De Bruin showed how to call xlam through VBA. You can see the code setting xlam as TestWkbk

Well, xla is just a blank workbook with macro saved as xla. You can make your own date picker with guide from here perhaps :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lancelots

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back