Examples of well laid out UserForms

adambc

Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I have been using UserForms for a few years now and have developed a style that seems to work well with my Users (I am doing voluntary work for a local charitable organisation) ...

I've got a project at the moment which involves quite a lot of controls (TextBox, ComboBox, CommandButtons) but they all need to be on a single page form ...

Can anyone share any good examples of well laid out "busy" forms to see if there's a style I can mimic please?

Thanks ...

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
Here is a very simple template. As a user, what I would perefere could be, is to see form controls in the order of data to be input.
1669110441899.png

Upvote 0
Here is a very simple template. As a user, what I would perefere could be, is to see form controls in the order of data to be input.
View attachment 79218
Many thanks ...

Pretty much follows the style I use, but I was looking for examples of UserForms that have a LOT more controls?

As an aside, what are using using for your Date Picker?

Upvote 0
I think this is a VB project :) There is no DatePicker in VBA, you are right.

Again if I were you, If there are lots of elements then, I would use a MultiPage element and set its style to TabStyleNone. ı would divide input steps into multiple parts and place a next button which can change the Value of MultiPage element so that it may create the feeling of navigating through the pages.

Upvote 0
I think this is a VB project :) There is no DatePicker in VBA, you are right.

Again if I were you, If there are lots of elements then, I would use a MultiPage element and set its style to TabStyleNone. ı would divide input steps into multiple parts and place a next button which can change the Value of MultiPage element so that it may create the feeling of navigating through the pages.
I would usually adopt a MultiPage approach as you say, but on this occasion I have been constrained to a single page by the principal user (long story!) ...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonlight6

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back