Excel 2003 formula question

Clake4341

Hello all I'm glad to be a part of this forum I have lots of q's hopefully you can help. One of my main questions is I have a simple project to track of my expenses , 5 sheets named wk1 thru wk4 (each containing 7 days with totals) and the last sheet is months (Jan-Dec) After I total the Wk1-Wk4 and move totals to Months whatever month I am working on I clear contents of Wk1-wk4 This is also clearing the data from the month sheet How can I prevent this or is my programming skills also retire like me. and yes I'm still using MS Office 2003 (Excel) It still works I think.. any help would be appreciated

Ron

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
Hi. First things first. 4 x 7 day weeks are not a month. How do you handle that? If you are clearing the data in the weekly sheets then you need to copy over your data before you delete it then paste it specially so it just becomes values rather than formulae. You could do all this fairly easily manually seen as you only do it once a month. That said a macro would be easy to write too but not without more detail.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbone Mathonsi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back