Excel 2010 Auto pubish : Not Re Publishing

willbreen

Hello All,
I have been using Excel auto-publushing (as html) feature successfully for the last number of years to maintain and internal reporting system via a basic HTML website. I have migrated the from Exel 2000 through 2007 success fully in the past and yesterday I migrated to excel 2010. Now however, the "Auto republish every time this workbook is saved" feature no longer publishes the workbooks I maintain to HTML. The only way I have been able to publish is to maually go into the workbook, select " Publish as web page" (removed from the standard ribbon) and click publish. Even though the "Auto republish every time this workbook is saved" tickbox is filled the file will not publish when a macro saves the file. I can find no info on any forum about this issue, so i think i am risking great shame by admitting that I may have over looked something very simple, but i cannot figure this out.

I have searched the "Option" section in excel 2010 and can find no restriction in relation to publishing. Has anyone else experiencied this? If so i would like some advice.

Excel 2010 (GRRRRR)

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sweeberry

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back