Excel - ActiveX Help

eddiet

Hello,

Firs thanks to everyone who attempted to help me out on my last question. I have another thing that I'm hoping someone out there can help me out with.

I'll start off by saying that its been a while since i've used activeX, but that I'm a quick learner so please don't feel like anything is over my head.

I was trying to create something that I have two checkboxes, that if I were to select one that certain rows of cells would appear below the checkbox, and if I selected another checkbox then those respective cells would appear. For example if there was a checkbox for "Mom" and one for "Dad" that if I were to select the checkbox for "Mom" below her name would appear all her brothers/sisters. If I were to select "Dad" then his brothers/sisters would appear his name.

I'll be dusting off my old excel book from college, but anyone please feel free to chime in if anyone has a suggestion on what to do.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonlight6

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back