Excel Charts - How to copy the charts to a new range within the same worksheet?

victorsales

Hi All,

I have an excel file with financial information that shows the divisions' monthly performance (actuals, budget and variances, 100 rows : 40 columns).

The file contains 20 identical worksheets but each one is related to a different division.

Built inside every worksheet I have 12 charts linked to the financial data acting as a dashboard.

I was asked now to convert for every division all £ into € and create charts linked to the new range, so effectively having two sets of charts 12 in £ and 12 in €.

The Euro section which starts on row 125~225 is already linked to the £ above times the ex rate and works.

Now I would like to copy and paste the 12 charts from above to the new range but the charts keep their reference to the £ section. I want to avoid having to re-link everything manually.

I have googled around and there are instructions on how to copy the tabs and rename them but it doesn't solve my problem as I need the charts within the same worksheet. I want to avoid having 40 worksheets in the file.

Any ideas on how to copy the charts to the new range will be really appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back