excel convertion

DAWG2006

Board Regular
Is there any easy way to convert an excel product into a stand alone software or application? If there is an easy way how do I go about doing it? If there is no easy way please let me know what I need to do to start the process.Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Why would you want to do that ? And to which application do you look forward to convert Excel ? Moreover, what type of data you have in your Excel file that you want to convert it ?

Is it a game or something ?

Upvote 0
It's just a project I'm currently working on. I used excel as a starting point for the app (Cell phone, smartphone, iPhone) and/or software (PC and/or MAC).

The program I'm trying to create (almost finished) is a program full of calculations and could be used by others for the specific hobby that I created this for.

So that is why I would like to convert the excel program into a fully fuctional app or software. If there is any other easier way that I could have started with please let me know that too.

Thank you!!!

Upvote 0
In order to convert it into an executable, I think you would need a compiler (perhaps C++ or VC++) which helps to convert the code into an executable.

I do not have much idea about these compilers which convert code directly into an executable file as I am into core Java and its technology is quite different from Microsoft. Java uses "ByteCode" for the conversion just for your information.

Please do a search on Google or perhaps wait till someone posts some more info on your question.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksonnia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back