Excel Dashboard without VBA script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binar

Board Regular
Fellow Forum Members,
I'm using Excel 2007 and my objective is to setup a trading log that tracks my performance with charts that dynamically update to applied custom date range filters. The link below shows screenshots of the dashboard I am trying to emulate with Excel 2007.

http://www.fxtraderlog.com/screenshots.htm

I have all my trading data laid out in a tabular format simlar to what is shown in the top screenshot shown in the page link above. My tabular layout differs in that it includes 4 additional columns. My chronological data layout I'm using seems to be troublesome for conventional Excel charting methods.

When I apply custom filters for dates, my Excel charts do not dynamically react. What I have determined is that I need to bypass the conventional charting methods used in Excel and focus instead on using an Excel Addin that will let me setup a dashboard similar to what is shown in the screenshots in the link above.

Can anyone out there help me out by recommending to me any Excel Addin that will let me setup an Excel Dashboard with no VBA programming?

I'm not seeking to setup a complicated dashboard. My goal is to use a pie chart, a stacked bar chart and a bar chart that dynamically respond to any filtering I perform on the date column of my trading log. What is the easiest way to setup such a dashboard as shown in the screenshots?

Any help that will point me to the right direction will be greatly appreicated. Thanks.

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WORKINGWITHNOLEADER

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back