excel formula issues with times

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaggsHD1

Having time value problems and it is throwing our time off by 6 minutes or more. Someone posted on a previous thread of mine and asked for the formulas I had. Unfortunately, I got locked out. If you would please reply or anyone reply I would appreciate it. I have the formulas that are coming back as false and the clocking in and out formula.

Thank you!

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Someone posted on a previous thread of mine and asked for the formulas I had. Unfortunately, I got locked out.
How can that be when this is your first post?
Did you post on a different forum, or do you have another account?

Upvote 0
How can that be when this is your first post?

His posting here says "Posts: 2" in my view.

@skaggsHD1, I find your other thread by clicking your user ID, then View Forum Posts above. Then click the thread with 4 replies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not sure what the issue is with the post counts though as they made 3 posts in the other thread.
They actually created two different accounts (which we do not allow), skaggsH and skaggsHD1. I will need to merge them together.

skaggsHD1,
It doesn't matter if you get logged out. You just log back in and you can keep replying to the same thread. If you click on the "Subscribed Threads" menu item, it will show you all your threads (that you have participated in or subscribed to).

Since we do ask members not to post the same question multiple times (rule 12 here: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-announcements/99490-forum-rules.html), I am going to lock this thread down and leave the other one open.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanakoro

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back