Excel formulas not working on new installed window but working on other pc

yaseen381

Office Version
  1. 2016
  2. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Everyone,
I had an issue with my excel file. When I open it on my Laptop (New installed windows and excel) it didn't work there, but when I open it on google sheets or on another PC it works fine. I tried calculating the formula "Calculate Now" button but no luck... The cell is in "General" nit "TEXT" so that's also not the issue. Can someone please please help me with this. I am attaching the excel file and also the online spreadsheet I imported the same file.

Working file

you can download the excel file from here: WindowAlert Forecast 01-26-2021 - US.xlsx

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
Hi & welcome to MrExcel.
It would help us to help you, if you could supply a bit more information, like what is the formula, where is it & in what way doesn't it work?

Upvote 0
Hi & welcome to MrExcel.
It would help us to help you, if you could supply a bit more information, like what is the formula, where is it & in what way doesn't it work?
Thanks Fluff for getting back to me, if you compare the both files, the online sheet and the other excel file you can download. See the screenshot attached it does not give me the vlaues you can see on your computer or on online file.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Also the data mainly grabbed from the "Forecasting" tab
Hi & welcome to MrExcel.

Upvote 0
All your formulae work fine for me, on the forecast sheet do you see
1611770994404.png

Upvote 0
On your laptop do you see the data on the forecast sheet as shown above.

Upvote 0
Ok, the problem is going to be the "Potential Sell Thru" columns as they use IFS which you wont have using 2013 or 2016.
You will need to upgrade your version of office on the laptop, or change the formula.

Upvote 0
Ok, the problem is going to be the "Potential Sell Thru" columns as they use IFS which you wont have using 2013 or 2016.
You will need to upgrade your version of office on the laptop, or change the formula.
Yesterday i downloaded the latest version of excel but it wasnt working, can you tell me the excel version i can use and which can fix the issue?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Da9l87

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back