Excel insert multiple image at once rather than doing it one by one

zillah

Hi

Yes I know how to do that if all images are located in one folder or one location.

But since images are separated and organized in different folders not one folder.

I have got this excel document and what I am doing to insert images one by one Insert --> illustrations --> Pictures and choose what I want to then isert it then I resize it to fit in its allocated space as per attached snapshot :

The pictures that I have got them are arranged in different folders as per attached snapshot

Question for a faster way can I select more than one image if they are allocated in different folders and insert them as bundle into excel file ?

Thx

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
AFAIK, You can import multiple images (in 1 go) only from the same folder. You can use

VBA Code:
Application.GetOpenFilename("All image files (*.JPG;*.BMP),*.JPG;*.BMP", MultiSelect:=True)

and then loop through the array to insert the images.

Alternatively you can let the user just select the parent folder (which has all your folders) and then in the code simply loop through all subfolders and insert the images.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon Leenders

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back