Excel Invoice System keeps crashing?

jase888

I have created a basic invoice system for a family member - it uses a few macros and a bit of VBA code. All it does it once he has filled out the invoice it copies a few of the details onto a invoice list sheet for the accountant and his records.

However it keeps crashing on his computer and cant use it. On my PC it runs fine and doesnt crash - is this a PC issue im guessing his PC is quite old but runs ok, do Excels with macros require more CPU or Memory?

Any advice appreciated.

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
It would be useful if you could give the "spec" of both machines including whether they are 32-bit or 64-bit.
Also, which version of Excel is being used on each.
At what point in the processing does it crash? For example, what is being done and how far does it get.

Upvote 0
It would be useful if you could give the "spec" of both machines including whether they are 32-bit or 64-bit.
Also, which version of Excel is being used on each.
At what point in the processing does it crash? For example, what is being done and how far does it get.

We are both using Excel 2010 and I'm sure both PCS are 64 bit (mine defo is) will check for sure on his tomorrow.

It's when he has deleted a row from the sheet then clicks on a button which is meant to take you back to the home page.

Not sure why it's doing it going to test it tomorrow at his. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas before on why?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtariBaby

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back