Excel Mssing Microsoft Outlook 15.0 Object Library (TABLET)

makaveli621

Good Afternoon All,
I have for weeks been trying and searching on how to fix this problem. I've created an excel program (in my Computer that has the new version of MS office 2013) that sends reminders to Outlook and Creates contact in outlook using Excel macros. We recently bought Asus T100A Tablets that comes pre-loaded with MS Office 2013 and it comes with Windows 8.1.

The issue i'm having is that I created this program in my computer but when my sales person tries to run this program in the tablet, everything works, every macros works EXCEPT the Outlook macros. Its says "Excel Missing Microsoft Outlook 15.0 Object Library" but I can't find the solution on how to fix this. Has anyone encounter anything like this. Can someone tell me how do I fix this so my program can send reminders and create contact and send emails to outlook? I searched the reference library in the tablets but can't find it. Please someone help me.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Hi,
The version of the Outlook Object library varies with the version of Office installed; for example Office 2010 has version 14.0. When you create a macro using references in a 'lower' version and copy it to a higher version of office the reference numbers are automatically updated, this is NOT the case the other way around. What version of Office is being used on the tablet? If its lower than the one the macro was created in then that's the problem. If this is the case, then on the tablet open the references in developer and you will see '15' listed as missing un-select it and scroll down to pick the correct reference for that version of Office. Hope that helps

Kev

Reactions: shg
Upvote 0
Nice explanation, Kevin.

As an alternative, you could use late binding, and the most recent library on each tablet would be loaded.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijat

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back