Excel Multiple Keyword Extraction from cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK3008

I am trying to create a Formula(s) that will extract the campaign name that generated the lead in the sheet.

Campaign Name
2016_00_InboundWeb_Request_A_Demo
2016_04_PPC_Google_Generic
2016_09_Hotleads_EngagementPrograms
2016_12_Telemarketing_Infocore_Medical

The output needs to be like-

Campaign NameExample New Column
2016_00_InboundWeb_Request_A_Demo

InboundWeb

PPC_Google

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arias610

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...