Excel Novice needs help with spreadsheet formula!

bankersadam

Good morning, I hope there is some brainy person out there that can help me. I am in need of a formula and I'm thnking it may be complex .... although I admit to being a bit :unsure: on Excel these days.

The deal:

I have several sales employees who have leads added to their "tracker" sheets (which are excel sheets) these sheets contain the following information:

Username, password, firstname, surname, Job Title, email, company name, Type of Business, Country, Rep, Contacted By, Tel, Start Date, Expiry Date, OnlineSub, Status at time of adding to tracker, Contacted, RESULT, Date, Notes, Marketing Campaign, Action

At the moment we have some marketing campaigns which all have the password of "banking" this gets put in amongst other leads, but I would ideally like a seperate spreadsheet to automatically update with all of the above information but only on any lead that has the password of "banking" so this could come from as many as 8 seperate lead sheets. And I am hoping that there could be one formula which will take all of the info from those lead trackers dump into another sheet so all columns are still visible and only on the password of "banking"

Can anyone help?

If you need me to be clearer, I realise that may look like jibberish, please let me know.

Thanks

Adam

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
This is something that needs to be done a regualr basis, every day from all sheets, was hoping for some kind of v lookup formula with a link?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sweeberry

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back