Excel page layout changed after reopening (does no longer fit on the page)

rickytb

Dear all,

I have created a very extensive document for invoicing, with many tabs. I have been using this document for a long time without any issues. However, I just opened the document and the information does no longer fit on the page (e.g. logo partly displayed on the next page).

Does one of you have any clue how this happened and more important how I can revert this?

If I open a version of months ago, which worked perfect back then, I have the same issue. Therefore, I know it is not something I did wrong in the latest version.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Ricky

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Hi there. Are you using the same printer, with the same margin settings as you used before? Try using the print preview and adjusting the margins if possible.
John

Upvote 0
Hi John,

This is not related to the printer, since on the screen it is already displayed incorrectly. The only thing that I can think of, is an update of MS Office that caused these changes. Is it possible that, because of an upgrade, my file is no longer displayed correctly? Is there a way I can revert this? And prevent..?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Sorry, I'm not too well up on recent updates, but I would doubt an update would throw out formatting so much - maybe someone else has more information?
John

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webster33

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back