Excel Pictures to Power Point with VBA

andrealp4444

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello,

I hope I'm asking this in the right place.

I am brand new to using VBA/ Macros. I've tired all the code that I could find to accomplish my task, but nothing has worked so far.

I have a spread sheet with many tabs (tabs are all named uniquely). I wouldn't mind running the script tab by tab.

Each tab has a number of columns/ rows. Only one column has pictures. Each tab will have a different number of pictures in a single column (20-60 pictures).

I want to take the pictures in Excel and put each one on a separate slide in PowerPoint (a new PowerPoint presentation). (Wish list- save the PowerPoint presentation as the sheet/tab name).

I would like to run this VBA code for each tab in my spreadsheet.

Another wish list item- One of the columns on each tab in Excel, has information I'd like to put in the presenter notes in PowerPoint. The presenter notes in Excel match the images I want to copy from Excel to PP (Example, A1 presenter notes, match B1 picture, A2 presenter notes, match B2 picture, etc).

Thank you!

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
I've tired all the code that I could find to accomplish my task, but nothing has worked so far.
This is a useful starting point. What code did you try and why do you say it didn't work?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back