Excel pivot table field settings

error404

I have a large pivot table in which I am trying to see the % of grand total across all cells. The cells show as the "Sum" value in pivot table as a default. I am trying to change all these cells in the table into "% of Grand Total". I am doing this by selecting all cells and right-clicking then going to "Show values as > % of Grand total". This is only converting the first column in the selected range into % of Grand Total, but not the rest. Is there a way to change all columns of the pivot table into % of grand total in 1 go?
I wouldn't even mind submitting a macro to run this.

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
I have a large pivot table in which I am trying to see the % of grand total across all cells. The cells show as the "Sum" value in pivot table as a default. I am trying to change all these cells in the table into "% of Grand Total". I am doing this by selecting all cells and right-clicking then going to "Show values as > % of Grand total". This is only converting the first column in the selected range into % of Grand Total, but not the rest. Is there a way to change all columns of the pivot table into % of grand total in 1 go?
I wouldn't even mind submitting a macro to run this.

this might help you:

https://www.excelcampus.com/pivotpal/

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back