Excel quiz

LOVED256

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
We take a 30-year loan with an interest rate of 4% (compounded monthly) for $200,000. Of the 180th payment, how much money goes towards the loan principal? Round your answer to the nearest dollar, omit the $ sign, and enter your answer as a positive number.

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
homework, rounded to the nearest thousand = $65,000
wrong answer due to translate problems = 200,000

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You wish to have $5,000 in 10 years from now. How much do you need to invest today at an annual interest rate of 3.5% (compounded monthly) in order to accomplish this financial goal? Round your answer to the nearest dollar, omit the $ sign, and enter you answer as a positive number.

1 point

homework, rounded to the nearest thousand = $65,000
thanks so much but they said its wrong.

Upvote 0
You wish to have $5,000 in 10 years from now. How much do you need to invest today at an annual interest rate of 3.5% (compounded monthly) in order to accomplish this financial goal? Round your answer to the nearest dollar, omit the $ sign, and enter you answer as a positive number.

1 point

Upvote 0
i made a correction in #2, and the right answer was ....

Upvote 0
You invest $12,000 in startup costs (today) to start a part time food truck that sells pies. Your projected sales in the next 5 years are: $2000 in year 1, $3000 in year 2, and $4000 in years 3 through 5. What is the IRR after 5 years?

Upvote 0
Please do not expect members here to do your homework for you.
If you show what you have done, then members may be willing to offer hints & tips.

Upvote 0
Please do not expect members here to do your homework for you.
If you show what you have done, then members may be willing to offer hints & tips.
i kindly don't members to do for me just that i tried out everything wrong answer after wrong answers that is why i came here for answers for those 2 numbers i posted sir, am sorry if its looks like i want to be done home work.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cybersurfer5000

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back