Excel to Forum Software

SOLTEC

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I need a program to be able to copy my excel spreadsheet into this and other forums. Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

In English Please, and again Thank You!

Coming back to the OP…… and to get back on track with the thread and original request.....
Hi SOLTEC (Gruß Gott)….

I need a program to be able to copy my excel spreadsheet into this and other forums. … I'm looking to post screenshots in the forum that I've seen before ……

. I should be able to help Yous on this one…

. The links people like us give you in our signature is what we tend to copy from others or from various FAQ; Forum Rules; or various info from MrExcel. Where those links actually go can be changed and we do not always notice. That is to say the actual site may change or be updated and we do not always notice.

. 1) . looking at mine, it sounds as though you should first check out this
MrExcel HTML Maker
.. that is some instructions from Jon von der Heyden on downloading the Free Mr Excel Screen Shot Add-In.
But it does not always work first time. You just have to stick with it …. I rewrote those notes for myself based on the experience I had a few months ago in getting it up and running. I would be happy to post them to you if you wish (Do you have WORD?) – I could drop off here a link for you to a Word (2007) File.

……………………………………
……… downloaded the HTML Maker for Excel and it's a spreadsheet that explains user name and password. ………

.2) I see that currently this link from my signature
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=8cffd...CE27E813%21189
gives me 3 things to download. You need to choose this one: HtmlMaker20101230

….. Hopefully after some effort after downloading HtmlMaker20101230 and using the above instructions you should get to be able to produce something like this in MrExcel Forum Threads. (Having mastered it , it is now, finally, my favorite Tool.)
(Note I am using (German PC) XL2007 and XL2010. But I have heard that it should all work in XL2013 Also. (I have no experience with mac.. but the Thread here has diverged a bit into that so there is some info there should that also be of interest to you)

<b></b><table width="10" cellpadding="1px" rules="all" style=";background-color: #FFFFFF;border: 1px solid;border-collapse: collapse; border-color: #A6AAB6"><colgroup><col width="25px" style="background-color: #E0E0F0" /><col /></colgroup><thead><tr style=" background-color: #E0E0F0;text-align: center;color: #161120"><th></th><th>A</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr ><td style="color: #161120;text-align: center;">1</td><td style=";">General outlook of Code Line (pseudo code Line):</td></tr><tr ><td style="color: #161120;text-align: center;">2</td><td style="text-align: right;;"></td></tr><tr ><td style="color: #161120;text-align: center;">3</td><td style="color: #C00000;;">arrOut(___) = Object.Value2(_________)</td></tr><tr ><td style="color: #161120;text-align: center;">4</td><td style="color: #974807;;">arrOut(___) = Object.Value2 () (_________)</td></tr></tbody></table><p style="width:5,1em;font-weight:bold;margin:0;padding:0.2em 0.6em 0.2em 0.5em;border: 1px solid #A6AAB6;border-top:none;text-align: center;background-color: #E0E0F0;color: #161120">LeftSpeedsDeutsch</p><br /><br />

(. The above is a very simple table. You also have super options to include Formulas etc..)

3)… There are other “in – between” options to get you by should the above initially prove tricky.. as it was initially with me. … For example sometimes I use a simple code to get this equivalent:

A
General outlook of Code Line (pseudo code Line):​
arrOut(___) = Object.Value2(_________)​
arrOut(___) = Object.Value2 () (_________)​

. That is very easy.. You simply copy the code into a module, highlight the bit of your spreadsheet you want to show; run the code ; paste into any Forum Editor. You do not have to worry about installing anything. Just copy the code into any module in any Excel File. (If you know nothing about VBA, do not worry, - I can give you a simple set of about 3-4 steps to get this up and running without knowing anything about VBA)
. If you wish I can provide that code here for you. (and if necessary give you those simple steps to get it up and running!)

. 4) As discussed in this Thread Shg and some of his colleagues have alternatives.
. I am only recently trying those, but may be able to help you with installing them if you wish to consider those.. (My Notes which I mentioned above are a sort of general “average” installation instructions for the various tools available..)

. Alan

P.s. 1
The website and zip file is in German. I can't read HOW to install.

….. Any problems there I can certainly help. I live and think in German since 20 years but I am a native Englander!

P.s.2

……. suffered three strokes in 2013 and sometimes it just doesn't click with me. I've been in IT for 30 years. Can anyone assist me with getting this installed so I can post screen shots of my spreadsheet and explanation with visual……?
… I sympathize. I was a Physicist. After a serious accident and weeks in a coma, they “pulled the plug” saying I was brain dead. I kept breathing. And came back! Learning Excel and some of the help from here is what I hope will bring me back up to speed with the Thinking. I will help you as much as I can.

P.s.3
. To refresh my memory, in case you ask me for help, I followed my notes and installed the Add-In from post #3. As always it was not straight forward and did not work first time around. But after a bit of experimenting I got it up and running to produce another alternative to paste in a Forum Thread…..
… I think it will work here.. pray for me….::::……

Row\Col
A​
B​
1​
General outlook of Code Line (pseudo code Line):
2​
3​
arrOut(___) = Object.Value2(_________)
4​
arrOut(___) = Object.Value2 () (_________)

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
..........P.s.3
. To refresh my memory, in case you ask me for help, I followed my notes and installed the Add-In from post #3. As always it was not straight forward and did not work first time around. But after a bit of experimenting I got it up and running to produce another alternative to paste in a Forum Thread…..
… I think it will work here.. pray for me….::::……

Row\Col
A​
B​
1​
General outlook of Code Line (pseudo code Line):
2​
3​
arrOut(___) = Object.Value2(_________)
4​
arrOut(___) = Object.Value2 () (_________)

<tbody>
</tbody>

.. Wow... well B_____ me with a B____ Pole.... it worked :)

Upvote 0
Hello Gaz..I'm glad you like, so next time someone in difficult you can link my video.
Anyway in case you need a link you can find it in my signature.
Do you think will improvements?
Ciao
GerryZ

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymonster123

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back