Excel VBA Change text colour depending on another cell's content

jelldc

I am using Excel 2002 and have a spreadsheet comprising columns A – AM and rows 1-900

Entries in column O can be C, N, RC, RN

I have been trying to write a code so that –

If Columns O = C and J is a date in the future, then Column C will automatically be populated with “CW” and the whole of the row will be in dark green text

If Columns O = “C” and J is today or a date in the past, then Column C will automatically be populated with “C” and the whole of the row will be in red text

If Columns O = “N” and P is blank, then Column C will automatically be populated with “W” and the whole of the row will be in dark blue text

If Columns O = “N” and P has a date in it, then Column C will automatically be populated with “E” and the whole of the row will be in black text

If Columns O = “RC” or “RN” and L is blank, then Column C will automatically be populated with “W” and the whole of the row will be in dark blue text

If Columns O = “RC” and L has a date in it, then Column C will automatically be populated with “C” and the whole of the row will be in red text

If Columns O = “RN” and L has a date in it, then Column C will automatically be populated with “E” and the whole of the row will be in black text

Any other entries should default to black text

All of the above to be non-case sensitive.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
If date entered in J has passed then “CW” to automatically change to “C” when file opened and text in whole row to change to red

I’ve managed, almost, to get this to work using an IFAND function and conditional formatting but would rather use VBA because this would prevent any other users from meddling with the functionality.

Lastly can anyone suggest a good site for gaining an understanding of how to write VBA procedures, one that will explain things as if I am a simpleton and use words of not more than 2 syllables

Appreciate any suggestions<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Hi jelldc,

This isn't that hard to write in VBA code, but perhaps you can be a bit clearer about how this works. You say that Column O can have 4 different codes in it (C,R,CN,RN), down the column in different cells. In columns J, P, L there are dates, or blank cells that correspond to the cells in column O (on the same row, in other words). You want to set up relational conditions between the code in cell "O9" (for example), and what would be found in J9, P9 or L9. If the code is "C", then you are only concerned with a date in "J", whether it is in the future or today/past. Here's where it isn't very clear: if the date is future, you want the "C" in Cell O9 to change to "CW".. but what do you mean "the whole of the row"? Do you mean the row running all the way from O9 to J9 (text) will turn green? Or the row (9), all the way from A to the end of the sheet?

"If Columns O = “C” and J is today or a date in the past, then Column C will automatically be populated with “C” and the whole of the row will be in red text"

Isnt the "C" already there? Do you mean anything special by using the plural ColumnS O? In this case, the "C" wouldn't change, but all the text running from 0 to ? would change to red, or the row from A to end of sheet?

"If Columns O = “N” and P is blank, then Column C will automatically be populated with “W” and the whole of the row will be in dark blue text "

If there is an "N" in cell "O8" you want to look at cell "P8" (regardless of what might be in L8 or J8), and if it is blank, then change the "N" to a "W" in cell "O8" and then change the text in the entire row 8 running from cell "O8" to "P8" dark blue...(or the row from A to end of sheet)?

etc...

I'm snowed in today andI will be happy to help you if you can verify this is what you need.. and no one else wants to take it. :)

Upvote 0
I have code this in Excel 2003 and have no way of testing if it works in Excel 2002/XP

It is just a series of if statements matching your criteria. I have used a range variable for the values in column "O". This allows us to use the offset function to check the other columns. i.e, rng.Offset(0, -5) offsets column "O" zero rows and five columns to the left (column J) and rng.Offset(0, -12) offset to column "C" etc.

I have assumed your data is on Sheet1. And here is the webpage I used for the colour index numbers.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

The code goes into the ThisWorkbook module. To get a better understanding of how it works it is best to step through the code (F8) and flick between the code window and the spreadsheet (Alt+Tab) as it passes over each line of code.

Over to you for testing.

Code:
[COLOR=darkblue]Option[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Explicit[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Sub[/COLOR] test()
    [COLOR=darkblue]Dim[/COLOR] i [COLOR=darkblue]As[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Integer[/COLOR]        [COLOR=green]'loop variable[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=darkblue]Dim[/COLOR] LastRow [COLOR=darkblue]As[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Integer[/COLOR]  'last row
    [COLOR=darkblue]Dim[/COLOR] rng [COLOR=darkblue]As[/COLOR] Range        [COLOR=green]'range for offset function[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green]''''''''''''''''''''''[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green]'edit last row[/COLOR]
    ''''''''''''''''''''''
    LastRow = 900
    [COLOR=green]'loop through the rows[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=darkblue]For[/COLOR] i = 2 [COLOR=darkblue]To[/COLOR] LastRow
        [COLOR=darkblue]Set[/COLOR] rng = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("O" & i)

[COLOR=darkblue]On[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Error[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Resume[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Next[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'If Columns O = C and J is a date in the future, then Column C will automatically[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'be populated with “CW” and the whole of the row will be in dark green text[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "C" And _
            Format(rng.Offset(0, -5), "dd/mm/yyyy") > Format(Now, "dd/mm/yyyy") [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                rng.Offset(0, -12) = "CW" [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
                Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 10 'darkgreen
        [COLOR=darkblue]End[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “C” and J is today or a date in the past, then Column C will[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'automatically be populated with “C” and the whole of the row will be in red text[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "C" And _
            Format(rng.Offset(0, -5), "dd/mm/yyyy") <= Format(Now, "dd/mm/yyyy") [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                rng.Offset(0, -12) = "C" [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
                Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 3 'red

[COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “N” and P is blank, then Column C will automatically be[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'populated with “W” and the whole of the row will be in dark blue text[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "N" And rng.Offset(0, 1) = "" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
            rng.Offset(0, -12) = "W"        [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
            Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 11    'dark blue

[COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “N” and P has a date in it, then Column C will automatically[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'be populated with “E” and the whole of the row will be in black text[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "N" And IsDate(rng.Offset(0, 1)) [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
            rng.Offset(0, -12) = "E"       [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
            Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 1     'black

[COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “RC” or “RN” and L is blank, then Column C will automatically[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'be populated with “W” and the whole of the row will be in dark blue text[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "RC" Or _
            UCase(rng.Value) = "RN" And _
            rng.Offset(0, -3) = "" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                rng.Offset(0, -12) = "W"        [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
                Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 11    'dark blue

[COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “RC” and L has a date in it, then Column C will automatically[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'be populated with “C” and the whole of the row will be in red text[/COLOR]
         [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "RC" And IsDate(rng.Offset(0, -3)) [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
            rng.Offset(0, -12) = "C"    [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
            Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 3 'red
        [COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “RN” and L has a date in it, then Column C will automatically[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=green]'be populated with “E” and the whole of the row will be in black text[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(rng.Value) = "RN" And IsDate(rng.Offset(0, -3)) [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
            rng.Offset(0, -12) = "E"    [COLOR=green]'col C[/COLOR]
            Rows(i).Font.ColorIndex = 1 'black
    [COLOR=darkblue]Next[/COLOR] i

[COLOR=darkblue]Set[/COLOR] rng = [COLOR=darkblue]Nothing[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkblue]End[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Sub[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Hi Hilyete

"If Columns O = “C” and J is today or a date in the past, then Column C will automatically be populated with “C” and the whole of the row will be in red text"

Isnt the "C" already there? Do you mean anything special by using the plural ColumnS O? In this case, the "C" wouldn't change, but all the text running from 0 to ? would change to red, or the row from A to end of sheet?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
No I will be entering the C manually. Nothing is meant by the plurals. The C won’t change but the dates in Column J will affect what appears in Column C and the text colour. Text colour to change to Green or Red from columns A - AM

"If Columns O = “N” and P is blank, then Column C will automatically be populated with “W” and the whole of the row will be in dark blue text "

If there is an "N" in cell "O8" you want to look at cell "P8" (regardless of what might be in L8 or J8), and if it is blank, then change the "N" to a "W" in cell "O8" and then change the text in the entire row 8 running from cell "O8" to "P8" dark blue...(or the row from A to end of sheet)?

<o:p></o:p>

The “N” in cell O8 is not to change but the entry in Column P8 (regardless of what might be in L8 or J8), will affect what appears in Column C and the text colour. Text colour to change blue or black from columns A - AM

Any entries in column O will not change but will only be used, in association with dates in J, P or L,<o:p></o:p>
to determine what appears in Column C and the text colour

Hope this makes things clearer and thanks for your assistance<o:p></o:p>

Upvote 0
Hi Bertie

This works OK with the exception of the 1st 2 regarding inserting a "C" or "CW" and changing text to black or green. I can't work out why they don't, poerhaps you can. Is there any way that this can be set up so that it runs and updates, using the current date whenever the file is opened

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Jelldc,

I have amended the code somewhat. Because of the number of nested If statements I have used ranges to define what should be happening. I hope this makes the code easier to read. I have used fixed ranges and assumed we are working from "Sheet1", you will need to edit these if necessary.

You may also need to consider what to populate column C with if none of the conditions are met.

The code will run when the workbook is opened. place the code in the Thisworkbook module.

Code:
[COLOR=darkblue][COLOR=darkblue]Option[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Explicit[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][COLOR=darkblue]Private[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Sub[/COLOR] Workbook_Open()
    [COLOR=darkblue]Dim[/COLOR] i [COLOR=darkblue]As[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Integer[/COLOR]        [COLOR=green]'loop variable[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=darkblue]Dim[/COLOR] LastRow [COLOR=darkblue]As[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Integer[/COLOR]  'last row[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkblue]  [COLOR=green]'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green]'edit last row and default range[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green]'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]LastRow = 900[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green]'set default text colour[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:AM900").Font.ColorIndex = 1[/COLOR]       [COLOR=green]'black[/COLOR]

'if specified files don't contain dates carry on running the code
    [COLOR=darkblue]On[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Error[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Resume[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Next[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]With[/COLOR] Worksheets[COLOR=red]("Sheet1")[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]For[/COLOR] i = 2 [COLOR=darkblue]To[/COLOR] LastRow
            [COLOR=green]'If Columns O = C and J is a date[/COLOR]
            [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(Range("O" & i).Value) = "C" And IsDate(Range("J" & i).Value) [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=green]'if date is in the future, then Column c ="CW" font = "dark green"[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] Format(Range("J" & i).Value, "dd/mm/yyyy") > Format(Now, "dd/mm/yyyy") [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                    Range("C" & i).Value = "CW"
                    Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 10     [COLOR=green]'darkgreen[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=darkblue]Else[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=green]'the date is in the past, column c = "C", font = "red"[/COLOR]
                    Range("C" & i).Value = "C"
                    Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 3       [COLOR=green]'red[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]'if column O= "N"[/COLOR]
            [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(Range("O" & i).Value) = "N" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=green]'if column P = "", column c="W", font = "dark blue"[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] Range("P" & i).Value = "" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                    Range("C" & i).Value = "W"
                    Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 11       [COLOR=green]'darkblue[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=green]'if P = date, columnC  = "E", font = "black"[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] IsDate(Range("P" & i).Value) [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                        Range("C" & i).Value = "E"
                        Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 1      [COLOR=green]'black[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]'if column L = date[/COLOR]
            [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] IsDate(Range("L" & i).Value) [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “RC”, column c = "C", font = "red"[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(Range("O" & i).Value) = "RC" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                    Range("C" & i).Value = "C"
                    Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 3          [COLOR=green]'red[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “RN”, column c = "E", font = "black"[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(Range("O" & i).Value) = "RN" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                        Range("C" & i).Value = "E"
                        Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 1      [COLOR=green]'black[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=green]'if  column L=""[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] Range("L" & i).Value = "" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=green]'If Columns O = “RC” or “RN” ,Column C =“W”, font = "dark blue"[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=darkblue]If[/COLOR] UCase(Range("O" & i).Value) = "RC" Or _
                        UCase(Range("O" & i).Value) = "RN" [COLOR=darkblue]Then[/COLOR]
                        Range("C" & i).Value = "W"
                        Range("A" & i & ":AM" & i).Font.ColorIndex = 11       [COLOR=green]'darkblue[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=darkblue]Next[/COLOR] i
    [COLOR=darkblue]End[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]With[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkblue]End[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Sub[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Upvote 0
ps Here is the before and after test data I used.

Sheet1

<TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-LEFT: 2pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 2pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 30px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 71px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 71px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 71px"></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"><TD> </TD><TD>A</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>D</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>I</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>P</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">1</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Equals</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Date</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Code</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">2</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">CW</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">18/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">3</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">14/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">4</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">W</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">16/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">N</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">5</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">E</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">16/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">N</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">15/02/2010</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">6</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">W</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">16/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD> </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">RC</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">7</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">15/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">RC</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">8</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">E</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">15/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">RN</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sheet1

<TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-LEFT: 2pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 2pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 30px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 71px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 71px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 64px"><COL style="WIDTH: 71px"></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"><TD> </TD><TD>A</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>D</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>I</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>P</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">1</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Equals</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Date</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Code</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">2</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">CW</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">18/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #008000">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">3</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">14/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">4</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">W</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">16/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">N</TD><TD style="COLOR: #000080"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">5</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">E</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">16/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">N</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">15/02/2010</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">6</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">W</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">16/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="COLOR: #000080"> </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">RC</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #000080">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">7</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">15/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">RC</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; COLOR: #ff0000">-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17px"><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cacaca; FONT-SIZE: 8pt">8</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">E</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">15/02/2010</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">RN</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">-</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Excel tables to the web >> http://www.excel-jeanie-html.de/index.php?f=1" target="_blank"> Excel Jeanie HTML 4

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farhansadik

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back