Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I'm using Microsoft Office 16 in windows 10 / 64bit

I'm looking for a solution to have a popup date picker in my userform
I'v been searching for a solution long time ago, found a lot of solutions but most of them for 32bit, and some for 64bit but none of them worked correctly

Please I need your help with this important issue

Is it possible that there is no solution for this problem? Please let me know even if I have to buy it online.

What I need exactly is: In my userform, in TextBox "txtDate" once I click it, a date picker popup and the selected date be the value in "txtDate"
knowing that I have many userforms and many textboxes that I need to use date picker

I have a popup calendar that works fine from any cell, but didn't work for a userform text boxes

If there is no solution available for now, can someone please help me changing the code in this date picker to use it in any userform/textbox?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xcEirBYhsXOM7QpUy-Q013ANYxJRgRrJ?usp=sharing

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Yes I did, but it didn't works well, all the numbers in the calendar appear as "99" and some of the controls are missing

Upvote 0
It would appear you're not interested in anything other than what you've already got.
In that case supply more than just fCalendar.frm and fCalendar.frx
Put the calendar form into an Excel file and show us how you have it work for cells on a sheet,
and show us a user form and how you are trying to implement the pop-up for a text box on that user form.

Upvote 0
Hi NoSparks,

Please find the attached Excel file with a sample of a userform that I'm using
UserForm1 contains two Text Boxes to insert date, on double click, the calendar will popup
What I need is (once the calendar popup, the selected date from this calendar be the value on the selected textbox (txtFDate or txtTDate)

In Sheet1 Cell "D3" & "F3", on double click the calendar will popup, and the selected date will be the value in Cell "D3" or "F3" (In this case it works fine)

Note: the calendar that you sent me in my previous post is on this file also, please have a look

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WlkbFFh7KSUTl5m1PHETkcswYyGR2fC-/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks in advanced

Upvote 0
Add an instruction to see if your user form is visible, and if so, write the date to the active control.
Rich (BB code):
Sub DoToggle(tbtActive As ToggleButton)
    Dim c As ToggleButton

If tbtActive.value = True Then
        For Each c In frDays.Controls
            If tbtActive.Name <> c.Name Then c.value = False
        Next
        'if userform1 is open, write to control with focus
        If UserForm1.Visible = True Then
            UserForm1.ActiveControl = DateSerial(Year(dtActiveDate), Month(dtActiveDate), tbtActive.Caption)
        Else
            'other wise write to the sheet
            ActiveCell.value = DateSerial(Year(dtActiveDate), Month(dtActiveDate), tbtActive.Caption)
            ActiveCell.value = ActiveCell.value
        End If
    End If
End Sub

Upvote 0
Thank you so much NoSparks, this really amazing and exactly what I need

Upvote 0
Yes, it appears that the file has been removed.
I suggest you start a new thread of your own being specific about what you're trying to achieve.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jocksteriom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back