Excel VBA to Create Invoices

RahafKh

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Good Morning All,

I'm currently running small home business, and I need to keep track for my sales. Actually I couldn't find proper template where I can keep track for both my inventory & sales so I decided to do the follow.

I Created workbook that contains:
- Inventory Sheet: contains the products I'm selling with its Cost / Selling Prices
- Control Sheet: I kept copy of my items & its selling prices
- Invoice Template: it has Invoice number, Customer Details, quantity & description ( I did drop down list that is reading from the control sheet) and the prices I used VLookup also from Control Sheet.

What I want now to do is
I want to keep the invoice template as it is and having A Macro button where every time I sell product I create the invoice from the template, and I want the invoice numbers to be serialized.
after I finish from the Invoice, I want to post the invoice details to A Summery Sheet, as this Summery sheet will be linked to purchasing sheet & that will give me the results of profits of losses.

so Basically, I need to run a macro to copy the invoice template (Empty) but with +1 from the last copied one and to transfer its date to the summery sheet. How to do so?

hope my query is understanable.

Thanks,

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.

Hi Logit,

Thank you very much for your support.
I have been using the file for the last few days, it really helped me running my small business, however during this time I had some difficulties and would be much appreciate if you can help me on that.

in the attached file, I added Inventory Sheet, I need the quantity sold to be reflecting in the Qty Sold column (E)

Also, I need when I click OK, copy of the sheet to be exported to PDF and I will save it manually in specific folder.

Thanks,

Upvote 0
Hi Logit,

Thank you very much for your support.
I have been using the file for the last few days, it really helped me running my small business, however during this time I had some difficulties and would be much appreciate if you can help me on that.

in the attached file, I added Inventory Sheet, I need the quantity sold to be reflecting in the Qty Sold column (E)

Also, I need when I click OK, copy of the sheet to be exported to PDF and I will save it manually in specific folder.

Thanks,

Anyone can help on this?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back