Excel VBA: WebBrowser Control Is Not Working In Windows 10

kashif.special2005

Hi,

I have a webbrowser control in a form, where a html files contents shows in it, it is working fine in windows 7, but I don't know it is not working in Windows 10.

Code Not Working:- below code fires on click event of a button

Code:
If Sheet1.CheckBoxes("chkMailBody").Value = 1 Then

MailBody.WebBrowser1.Navigate "G:\Request.html"
    MailBody.Show

'MailBody.WebBrowser1.Visible = True

End If
Code Working:- When I am running below code separately (On Run Forms Initialize Event Not From Button) Webbrowser is working fine and the content is showing in the webbrowser.

Code:
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
    Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate2 "G:\Request.html"
End Sub

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks
Kashif

Last edited:

kashif.special2005

Hi All,

Somehow I found the solution in Google and below is the steps to resolve this issue.

Go to Outlook Options > General. Then under "User Interface Options" for the setting "When using multiple displays" select the option "Optimize for compatibility"

Then restart outlook. The same option should be available in Excel too. Try and see if it works. It worked for me. I hope it works for you too.

Thanks
Kashif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minty

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...