Export and import script

elmnas

Board Regular
Hello all mrexcel members,

If you look at my picture below it’s excel

There are first subtitles on the first row, and different columns: “c++ object” and “translate this column”, then language combinations in different columns.

The thing is, with the column “c++ object” and “translation this column” they are like a pair, but you just using column: "translate this column"

Then you see also blue cells in each language combination and also unfilled cells.
There are blue cells that determines the language combination to be translated.
the unfilled cells, will not be translated.

Example:
At row3 there is first column: ”c++ object” then column “translate this column” and the word “translate me” will be translated to all language combinations except “it” cause the colors are blue.

I need a script that loops through all excel sheets in the document then, exports the
Column “translate this column” and each word for each language combination into a file.
Example (the file name + _sv.xls)
(Then will translators, translate the words to the different languages)
Finally I need a script that can import the translated (filename + _sv.xls) to the orginal document.

Could someone help me out?
Where to start I know I asking for much but.

Thank you in advance

Special-K99

There is no picture posted.
You need to post a link to a picture as you can't upload files on this site.

FYI: You'll get a quicker response if you post a spreadsheet rather than a picture. If you post a picture everyone has to retype your data before they can start solving the problem.

elmnas

Board Regular
There is no picture posted.
You need to post a link to a picture as you can't upload files on this site.

FYI: You'll get a quicker response if you post a spreadsheet rather than a picture. If you post a picture everyone has to retype your data before they can start solving the problem.
well I used a html link while I added the picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brook1083

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...