Exporting as PDF in landscape format

Status
Not open for further replies.

moskita

Hello everyone! I have a worksheet with 5 pages. One of them I want to export in landscape format. It's the third page.

Here are the ranges:

B1:K69 -> Portrait (Pages 1-2)
B70:P115 -> Landscape (Page 3)
B116:K215 -> Portrait (Pages 4-5)

At moment, I can export it all as portrait using this code:

Code:
Sub ExportPDF()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Worksheets("PDF").Visible = True
    Sheets("PDF").ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
        ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\" & Sheets("PDF").Range("B1") & ".pdf", Quality:=xlQualityStandard, _
        IncludeDocProperties:=True, IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:= _
        True

Worksheets("PDF").Visible = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

But when I use this code, at the third page, I'm losing information, that could be seen if the orientation was setted to Landscape format. Also it's exporting one blank page (page number six).

That's all, thank you!

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
In fact, everything is fitted in PDF, but this range L81:Q103 is unseen! It's represents 6 columns out of page.What can I do?

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
According to rule 12, my second post can't be considered as bump, because it was within the allowed: "If you do bump, limit it to no more than once every day".

As well the same about third post. It isn't considered a bump, but "some sort of clarification" according to the same rule.

Then, my bump exceeded once the allowed (4th post). Also, rule 12 isn't a strict rule, but contais kind of "soft law", just a advise. Check this out:

"We advise you not to 'bump' (reply to) your own posts too quickly after posting"

So, if you consider 10h lapse (from 2nd bump-post allowed to 4th bump-post unallowed) a "too quickly bump", I'm sorry mr. moderator, because from place and time I come from, 10h means a lot. Specially in 21st century.

Furthermore, considering a forum that has 1.369 users online now and that record was 8.016 user online, considering that just last day has 43 unreplied threads, and 137 last week, considering that we're at 2018 and the rule was settled at 2015 and that internet is way more populated, between your interpretation of time and the risk I run of being left without answers, I preferto "bump", as you say. Or as you say unjustly, altough respecting the rules "execssive 'bumping".

Curious thing, that from my last post (09:48 pm) to yours mr. moderator (07:04 am - next day), there wasn't a 24h lapse. Sir, you contributed to bump as same as I did. Are you my worst enemy too? Or can you break the rules in order to punish me and say how evil I am? I don't think so.

Anyway, thank you for nothing and for the useless lesson I've learned, sir.

I've lost time, you've lost time, we all lost time.

Sorry for being a "excessive bumper" and my worst enemy.

Upvote 0
Curious thing, that from my last post (09:48 pm) to yours mr. moderator (07:04 am - next day), there wasn't a 24h lapse. Sir, you contributed to bump as same as I did. Are you my worst enemy too? Or can you break the rules in order to punish me and say how evil I am? I don't think so.

Anyway, thank you for nothing and for the useless lesson I've learned, sir.
If that's your attitude, take it elsewhere. Thread closed.

Upvote 0
Furthermore, considering a forum that has 1.369 users online now and that record was 8.016 user online,
QUOTE]

Please enjoy the forum as intended, it is 24 hours around the world, overseen by moderators who are unpaid, but look to protect ALL users, in free time. You quote the number of users, unfortunately the plethora of bots count as guests (There are currently 2813 users online. 40 members and 2773 guests) the membership being a much smaller number across all time zones

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back