Exporting Userform design and code to import in VB

lockarde

Hello all,

I've recently created a userform within excel to take care of some quick calculations I regularly have to do. After getting it all set, I thought, why not make it a stand alone app, instead of having to run excel everytime? I tried exporting the userform, and I get two files, one .frm file, and one .frx file. I can import the .frm file just fine into VB, but it doesn't seem to bring in the useform design, just the code. I was hoping someone might have run into this issue in the past.

Thanks for the help!

NdNoviceHlp

Unfortunately lockarde, you need to operate XL to operate the VBA required for the userform… U can't have the userform as a stand alone program. HTH. Dave

lockarde

Unfortunately lockarde, you need to operate XL to operate the VBA required for the userform… U can't have the userform as a stand alone program. HTH. Dave
Thanks for the reply! So it seems I just need to remake the form, and alter the code to fit the syntax of VS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tresfjording

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...