Extract lines from a datafeed based on multiple citeria from a ever changing list of data

balyra

I need to extract all the items that I sell from the source dadafeed I get from my supplier from sheet 1 and place the entire row into a blank row on sheet 2 and highlight (in red) all the cells in column E that say “no”

I am a small business entrepreneur just getting my business off the ground but the extreme difficulty in controlling inventor has cost me sales and created some bad feedback ratings on eBay. I get a data feed with over 10,000 lines of data for the products they provide for me, but I only sell about 130-140 of them. So I need to be able to download their datafeed daily and quickly sort the list so that I only see the items that I sell and not the other 9,000++ otherwise I have to manually look up each item via ctrl-find and search for each of the 130 items to verify they are still in stock which is ridiculous from a time standpoint. Many of these item go in and out of stock daily.

The included photo's below I hope will help give you the idea of what I am working with.
It's not that I am lazy but I have been working on trying to make this work for days now with no results from the formulas as I need them. And I have searched and got nowhere for these results I need. I have also posted it a t(with no replies): Extract all approx match determined from expandable list in sheet two and create table

ANY help would be appreciated.

ExhibitA.jpg

ExhinitB.jpg

Note that the source datafeed has variables in the item numbers.
In other words the might be a number 2609 and another number
2609-twin. I need both of those items extracted even if I only have
"2609" typed in the sheet in exhibit "B". SO if it starts with "2609"
then I want it extracted.

ExhibitC.jpg

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postman24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back