Extracting info from Grand Total column of Pivot Table

ExcelAtEverything

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

In the following table (which resides on a tab called "Main", in a table named "Yesterday"), I need to populate column "AI$" (column R) with the current aging inventory grand totals for each Org #. Basically I'm asking for help figuring out how to grab the grand totals only for each Org # I can't seem to get it working using Index function. I also need it written in such a way so that I can pull the formula down to the other cells and it will translate correctly.
1617150747696.png

The data for the above table resides in the Pivot Table (actually the Pivot Tables are getting their data from Queries & a Data Model). The Pivot Table is currently 144 rows long (it will be different from day to day since this Pivot Table (named PivotTable3) filters the inventory to only show =>90 days old, as is shown below in row #4). Since it's 144 columns wide, I'll just paste the row so it only shows the far left end, and the far right end of it. The name of this Pivot tab below is "Aging Inv".

Thanks for help!
1617150816567.png
-->-->
1617150855741.png

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
Took me a while to do a bunch of trial & error, but this seems to work perfectly.
=GETPIVOTDATA("[Measures].[Sum of Inventory Value]",'Aging Inv'!$B$3,"[Current Inventory Report].[Org #]","[Current Inventory Report].[Org #].&[" & [@[Org '#]] & "]"). This was derived from an earlier answerI received on a similar post which mart37 gave me the answer. I just made some adjustments and fit it into this.

Not sure what to do in this case. Feels weird marking myself as having come up with the answer. Mart37 deserves the credit even though he hasn't responded yet. :)(y)

Upvote 0
Solution
Not sure what to do in this case. Feels weird marking myself as having come up with the answer.

If you have an answer for the question and post it in your question, then you can surely mark it as the solution as you also did for the other two questions. The idea is helping future readers to indicate that this title has a working solution.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back