F2+Ctrl+Shift+Enter for Each Cell in Range

dwhitey1124

Hi all, I would like to use a macro to update all visible cells in range O13:BB700. These cells contain custom formulas that require Ctrl+Shift+Enter to update. The hidden cells can be skipped to save time. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Sometimes array formulas can be edited in a way that does not require C+S+E. Can you post a representative formula for us to review?

Upvote 0
Hi all, I would like to use a macro to update all visible cells in range O13:BB700. These cells contain custom formulas that require Ctrl+Shift+Enter to update. The hidden cells can be skipped to save time. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
What do you mean you want to "..update all visible cells in range.."? What exactly are you having your code do?

Upvote 0
What do you mean you want to "..update all visible cells in range.."? What exactly are you having your code do?
I would like the code to calculate every visible cell in range O1:BB700. These functions require ctrl+shift+enter to calculate so it is tedious manually.

Upvote 0
I would like the code to calculate every visible cell in range O1:BB700. These functions require ctrl+shift+enter to calculate so it is tedious manually.
Do the cells already have formulas in them? If so, how did the formula get there... as part of your macro or were they there before the macro was run?

Upvote 0
:confused: Then why are they not calculating automatically by themselves? Did you turn automatic calculation off in your code somewhere and forget to turn it back on?
Calculations are set to manual intentionally. I only want to calculate the cells when I run a macro.

Upvote 0
Calculations are set to manual intentionally. I only want to calculate the cells when I run a macro.
From the help files for the Application.Calculate method...

To calculate
Follow this example
All open workbooks
<code>Application.Calculate</code> (or just <code>Calculate</code>)
A specific worksheet<code>Worksheets(1).Calculate</code>
A specified range<code>Worksheets(1).Rows(2).Calculate</code>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jin kazuya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back