Find all matches and consolidate them

BKGLTS

Board Regular
I do not get an option to download. Right click on link and no option to download only open or save link which is an html. Clicking on the link automatically tries to open in browser.

Can you place on mediafire.com?

Last edited:

BKGLTS

Board Regular
The Power Query seems to work great even when updating and refreshing the data.
The pivot tables explode when trying to refresh them and only show the totals after refresh.
So question is how do I copy the power query or create these power queries in the actual spreadsheet please?
Thank you!

sandy666

Pivot Table:
just re-create PT, add filter CodC, DCscription to existing Qty and it will work

Power Query:
all steps you can see: Data tab, Show Queries, in Workbook Queries you will see four tables , right click on any table and Edit then you'll see steps
all these tables are copied from the first but differently filtered

BKGLTS

Board Regular
Sandy666, Thank you I was able to figure it out and got them created in my actual spreadsheet. This solution seems to work very well for what I need. I think I prefer it not to automatically update because i think it slows down the spreadsheet in general. I think i will be ok manually refreshing the tables.

sandy666

with small table(s) it can be automatic update
with large (few million rows) - better manual
you can do what you want of course :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben Morgan 1985

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...