You can also do it with the FIND and REPLACE dialog
1. Select the column that has the data or maybe the whole sheet
2. Open the Find and Replace dialog (CTRL+F)
3. In the FIND what type "*], then choose FIND ALL
4. Then select all the returned cells at the bottom of the FIND dialog
that way you have only the cells that start with a quote and end with "]" selected.
5. Move over to the replace tab of the Find and replace dialog
6. In find type ], in the replace with, type "
Well, looks a little more complex, but i kinda prefer it to create another column t effect the changes and then copy/paste values.....
Formula could be
|1||"I am here]||"I am here"|
|3||"who am I||"who am I|
|4||"I need help]||"I need help"|