Find Specific Value That Been Reached First

albertcri

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi There =)

I have a data that contains Upper Value, Lower Value, and Start Value. I need a formula to find which specific value, example +280 and -280, that been reached first from the Start Value, in certain cells in a column. Which value has been reached first, is it +280 or -280.

Here I attached the screenshot and the excel file which contain a complete sample data for my work.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Sample Data.png
    Sample Data.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 12

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Find First Cell That Reach A Specific Value Either It's Positive Or Negative
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the information Brother.

Two days ago, Mar 20th 2021, I post this question first in other forum but I haven't get the answer yet. So today, Mar 22nd 2021, on 15:44 UTC +7, I also post this question in this forum in hoping to get faster help. I really need the formula because I will break my eyes if I keep doing this work manually. I will update the topic in case I get the help from the other forum first. I apologize if there is any mistake. Here is the link of my post on other forum:

Upvote 0
Today, Mar 26th 2021, 21:50 UTC+7, I got the answer for my question in this thread from other forum. In case there is somebody trying to help me, no need to try to solve this question anymore ok. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Glad to hear you got the solution.

Do you mind posting the link to the answer? Then it is perfectly fine to mark your post as the solution to help future readers.

Upvote 0
Sure. Here is the link, Sir:

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back